(Optional) Morning Session: “Exercising Presence” – facilitated by Algis, Apprentice of Andro
Introduction to Shamanism
• The basic principles of Shamanism and multidimensional navigation will be explained, as a foundation for the entire workshop.
Matrioshka – The “Russian Doll” model of Reality
• The multi-layered Architecture of our Being. How to harmonize between our wants, needs, feelings, thoughts, actions and interpersonal relationships.
Learning by Unlearning
• The Art of Infinite Data Compression and Mindful Forgetfulness.
• Centers of Knowing, independently of Chakras and sensory data streams.
Shamanic Perception and Relationships
• Relationships on the Shamanic Path and distilling their Quintessence.
• The Art of leaving behind the “Dead Weight” while keeping the Spirit alive.
The Mystery of Power
• Recognizing Power for what it is and Knowing it, not by its effects, but by its true Origin.
• Doing Power vs. BEING Power
• Understanding and dealing with power vampires: Horizontal and Vertical feeding.
Q&R Session around the Fire
(Optional) Morning Session: “Playing with Invisible Objects” – facilitated by Algis, Apprentice of Andro
Janus Healing: The Two-Faced Aspect of Crisis
• The Upside-Down principle: The solution is built-in into the problem.
• The Wounded Healer: If you learned how to be ill, you have also learned how to heal.
• Importance and weight as obstacles in perception and healing.
Everything you need is already in your “Back Yard”
• Why do we have to travel far, only to find out that what we needed was already back where we started?
• Digging out the treasures of your outer and inner back yard.
Encounters with Initiation
• Recognizing, embracing and dealing with initiatory experiences in dreams scenarios as well as in day-to-day situations.
• Where are all the nightmares coming from?
• How do we lose our Grace… and how to get it back.
• Belief vs. Faith
Introduction to Shamanic Journeys
• The fundamental principles and ethics of the Shamanic Path.
• Accessing and navigating Altered States.
• Using of chanting and movement to open portals in the fabric of reality.
Soul Piece Retrieval
• The mechanics of trauma.
• How we lose pieces of ourselves and how to get them back.
Q&R Session around the Fire
3rd Day – Group Work
(Optional) Morning Session: “Setting your Intention” – facilitated by Algis, Apprentice of Andro
Partnered Practice – Experiencing Shamanic Vision in Pairs
• Practice self-induced Shamanic Vision, take action in altered states and share your experiences with a partner.
Collective Shamanic Journey
• Cultivating Inner Silence
• Experience a Shamanic Journey with the entire group
• Share what you have remembered and accept what you have forgotten…
Closing Words around the Fire